After our Sunday morning gathering, our whole church participates in Grace-in-Practice for 20 minutes from 11:10-11:30am. During Grace-in-Practice, we mix kids and adults of all ages to try hands-on ideas and conversation starters aimed at helping us live out our everyday faith as disciples who make disciples.
Then from 11:30am - noon our students from 6th- 12th grade meet to explore different topics.
Starting September 15th, the topic of choice is 'What is Church?' As our students prepare for the time when they will get to scout-out a church to attend for themselves or their families, one topic to consider is, "What do you look for in a church?".
- How does the Bible describe the church?
- What are some basics of a healthy church?
- What do you look for on a church website? When visiting in person?
- What does our church and the Evangelical Covenant Church believe?
- What do some other denominations believe?